Friday 30 January 2009

saluting the work of geniuses everywhere








just got an email from those brave and agile and obviously very naughty friends of mine the urban explorers (you may recall seeing some of their underground pictures in the get lost festival)

If you ever get bored of the view from the shudehill car park there is always for the more adventurous of a higher view. Have a look at some of my pictures showing how far this great city can stretch into the distance some times.

Oh, that reminds me.... I still have posted my review of the Urbis show....
in the meatime might i recommend
http://www.lostamerica.com/

and thanks again mr spiderman x

1 comment:

Bluestocking said...

these images are magical. they remind me that my manchester is only one of many and barely reveals its endless possibilities. i shall look at them whenever my spirits droop...